Heeeey I’m William and here is my list???
These are all OCs. Anything would be good really I’m not picky!! I just like looking at nice drawings and such
Robin- A regular girl who is good at fighting and wants to be a hero even though everyone says she isn’t supposed to. She can be kind of crude and simplistic, but not stupid.
Marcy- Robins best friend. More reasonable and level headed than Robin; is good with fixing broken things. Usually kind of stoic.
Paveline- A gentle travelling soul. Has a penchant for intro and outrospection. From my webcomic Para-Ten.
Yet-Unnamed Hero/Magical Girl (??) Character. I don’t have too much story for her yet.
There’s also Neeka but I am updating her story and maybe design. Still you can use her if you want!
Don’t give up, my friends. Be patient and don’t give up!!!!!!!!
There is no need to give yourself so many labels. You’re either goth, or you’re not.
(Source: hissssssss, via prince-warp)
Thank God mira
Footlong subway club on white bread with American cheese, toasted, with lettuce, tomato and mayo.
*q* I want one right now
6 inch teriyaki chicken on italian herbs and cheese bread, american cheese, teasted with lettuce, tomato, olives, green peppers and light mayo. ;O;
6in ham and turkey on italian bread with american cheese
GOD I AM SO BORING
Footlong meatball on wheat. And when I say meatball I mean only meatballs and nothing else
am I cool look at me participating in tumblr
(Source: cybuggin, via maydoze)
Ten Things To Do When You Feel Like Crap:
1. Have a really hot, long shower. Cry if you need to. Sit on the ground. Feel sorry for yourself. Let the steam soak into your skin. Let the hot water wash your face clean. But the moment you turn off that water, you are done feeling sorry for yourself. Make a decision to move on from that sadness.
2. Clean. I know, cleaning is boring and annoying - but how about that feeling you get when you are finished? The smell of the vacuum. That feeling of accomplishment? Who knows, you might even find money along the way. Totally worth it. It’s like starting with a clean slate.
3. Call a friend you haven’t spoken to for a while. If your first choice doesn’t pick up, choose someone else. Ask them all about how their lives are going and tell them about yours. Not only will it take your mind off whatever crappy thing you have been plagued by, but you will laugh with them! Laughing triggers endorphins and endorphins make you happy!
4. Go for a run or a walk. This get’s your endorphins and dopamine going crazy. You will get more energy and more happiness just because the chemicals in your body are running around!
5. Stop and take it all in. Walking in the night? Stop and look at the stars. Breathe in the cold air. Feel alive.
6. Stop whining. Ever heard the saying “love life and life will love you back”? Or, the idea of the power of attraction? It’s true! If you sit around saying “why me, waaaaa waaaa” then bad things will happen to you. You’re already defeated. If you start saying, “I will be happy, I will accomplish my ambitions, I will find love, I do look amazing, I am a great friend” etc., then not only will you start to believe them but you will be amazed at what amazing things start to happen.
7. Drink tea. This always works. Not a tea fan? Try hot water with a slice of lemon and some agave syrup.
8. Make a conscious decision to stop holding certain grudges. We all have people we have held grudges on in the past. Let them go. If you feel like you owe this person an apology, don’t be too proud. Send them a sincere facebook apology. Sincerity is in the intent, so even if it’s a 2 sentence apology - as long as you mean it it’s worth it.
9. Cook some really nice, warm food. Stimulate your taste buds with anything as simple as two minute noodles or as lavish as a three course garlic bread, pasta bake, chocolate mousse triple combo.
10. Write down a list of goals to achieve for the week. As simple as “buy insect repellent” or as large as “jog for 25 minutes non stop” and tick them off when they’re done. You will feel very accomplished and that alone will help pep up your mood!
These are all good things that I know and have been forgetting too often lately. 4, 5, and 6 I think are particularly important.
When I stop and really think about my life things aren’t so bad and I’ve been letting myself feel sorry for myself more than I ever have in my life these days. I feel like I’ve become the thing I always scoffed at four or five years ago. Never give up!!!!!! BE THE BEST!!!! BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 夢をあきらめないで！！！！！！
oops wrong blog
Anime run or something
If you ever wondered why Inuyasha ran with his arma like that it’s probably because it’s a lot easier to animate. I kind of regret putting the hair on the same layer as the shirt because I should probably have done it differently. But I didn’t!!!!!! So I left it in. Ah well
kinda wonky but I kinda LIKE IT THAT WAY!!!! yeah